Please join Monestro’s team to welcome a new Loan Originator on board, Nunu, from Iceland, who works as a part of Orka Ventures that provides instant loans for the past 10+ years in the Nordics. Nunu specializes in providing short-term consumer financial services to subprime and near-prime segments. Their key attractive features are fully automated, data-driven risk management approach and lending to serve a large market untapped by the competitors.
Their main product parameters are:
o Product Name: Single Payment Loan (SPL)
o Short Description: Single installment unsecured personal loan
o Loan Period: 15-, 22- and 30-days Maturity
o Loan Amount Range: ISK 12,000 to ISK 24,000 (~ 80 EUR to ~ 160 EUR)
o Loan Interest Rate Range: 35.8%- 36% APR (Or 11.21% – 11.32%)
Their cutting edge End to the End management system is an entirely digital lending platform. It mitigates human intervention and reduces decision-to-disbursement time to less than one-minute marketing through onboarding or credit risk to check to disbursement. Hence it makes it very easy to invest in P2P.
– Lending CRM system works with several data sources (from business partners to country authorities) and gathers behavioral data while onboarding the customer.
– API integration with local country citizens registers, tax and social security authorities as well as credit bureaus
– Data gathering from onboarding loan application form
– Data search on social networks (Facebook, LinkedIn)
– The state-of-the-art methodology allows serving subprime or near-prime clients on APR restricted market successfully while other players are forced to quit the market or opt-out of specific market segments
STRONG, PROPRIETARY RISK SCORING PROCESS
NúNú’s scorecards are based on the Logistic regression model (LogReg), Multivariate LogReg, and Decision tree. The risk model was developed on a massive sample of historical data. The scorecard assigns a score to each applicant and classifies them into different risk groups. Based on this, each customer’s credit limits are dynamically generated, and in combination with KO Criterias, applications are approved (or rejected). So it is completely safe investing with NuNu P2P.
Nunu’s Past Performance
While every company was trying to fight the COVID crisis, NUNU managed to stay in business during the pandemic. Not only did they disburse monthly loans, but they also minimized their default rates.
Here is the graphical representation of their performance over the past two years.
To learn more about the company history, click here
Monestro is dedicated to bringing a diverse range of Loan Originators to its customers so that they can diversify their loan portfolio. We are looking forward to having great business with Nunu. Start investing now.
You may also like to read: HOW IS MONESTRO MAKING YOUR P2P INVESTMENTS SAFER?